In this report, we inform the Users of the Service about the processing of their own personal information ("Data") by Autostradale SRL., as per the articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 on "the protection of natural persons with regard to the free movement of personal data" (called "GDPR").
2. Identity and contact information of the Processor of the processing
Autostradale SRL is the Processor of the processing, with its legal residence in Milan, Piazza Castello n. 1, and its operative office in Pero, Via Gramsci.
3. Categories of personal data
Data that Autostradale processes are personal data and contact details, provided by the Users (e-mail address and telephone number).
4.Purposes of the processing and legal basis
Data provided by Users can be used for the following purposes:
- To issue and manage online credential services for potential users;
- To supply and manage services directly connected to the Website (for example purchase of tickets online, finding previous reservations, obtaining non-received tickets,...);
- To respond to Users requests;
- where processing is based on User’s consent, for commercial information, marketing and market researches, sending advertising material for products and services provided by Autostradale with wholly automated or not automated contractual terms and conditions;
- where processing is based on User’s consent, for direct Quality service and Consumer satisfaction researches, or in collaboation with specialized companies.
The legal basis of the processing is constituted:
- for purposes referred to in points a), b), and c), from the execution of the contract in which the user takes part (purchase of service), or from the execution of pre-contractual measures (ex.: credential supply);
- for purposes referred to in points d) and e), where processing is based on User’s consent.
Data conferment is optional, but the eventual denial from the data subject would not be in measure to satisfy his or her requests.
Otherwise, user denial in data conferment for purposes d) and e) will not allow Autostradale SRL to continue the purposes mentioned above.
5. Processing Modalities
The processing of the personal data occurs through manual, informatics and telematic tools tightly connected to the purposes mentioned above, guaranteeing security and privacy of the data, in accordance with the current regulations.
6. Period of data preservation
Autostradale SRL will store the personal data as long as strictly necessary for the purposes mentioned above, except for eventual terms of preservation expected for the law regulations.
7. Categories of users whose Data can be communicated
Certain Users’ personal Data can be diffused, for all the purposes mentioned in paragraph 4, to other Group companies or third parties in charge of the execution of activities tightly connected to the services supplied on the Website (for example the centralized facility for information acitivity), as well as, where processing is based on User’s consent, to third companies with whom Autostradale has commercial agreements or partnerships with the purpose of supplying new services.
8. Transfer of extra - EU personal data
Data subjects belonging to these categories would process their own data and use them as Responsible for the processing expressly nominated by the Processor as per law, or acting as independent Owner.
The list of the designated Responsibles for the processing is constantly updated and available at Autostradale legal residence.
Personal data can be transmitted to extra - EU Countries whether services are stored in other territories that do not belong to the European Union (ex. cloud storage). In this case, the Processor complies since now that the transfer of extra-EU data will be in accordance with the legal dispositions, for example with previous stipulation of standard contractual clauses that the European Union has adopted.
9. Responsible for Data protection (Data Protection Officer, D.P.O.)
Autostradale SRL has nominated the Data Protection Officer (D.P.O.) who users can reach at the following e-mail address: mail email@example.com
10. Rights of customers
As involved person, the customer has the right::
- To ask the Controller of the Data access to erase, to correct the wrong data, and also to limit the processing in situations invoked by Article 18 of GDPR;
- To oppose, anytime, partially or completely, the processing of data necessary to pursue the interests of the Controller;
- Whether it’s possible, to exercise the right to data, under Article 20 of the GDPR, the data subject can ask the Controller to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data concerning him or her, and also- if technically possible - to transfer it to another Processor without impediments;
- To withdraw consent at any time;
- To lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority
All these rights can be applied, through registered letter addressed to Autostradale SRL, Via Gramsci 2, 20016 PERO, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.